-
December 5th, 2004, 10:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Kit's School Dress is gorgeous!
I just had to write and review this item. So many of the AG items I have purchased lately have been a disappointment, so this was a VERY pleasant surprise. I ordered it for my new Emily doll and she looks adorable in it.
Another of my absolute favorite items is Kit's typewriter. It is especially nice for those of us old enough to know what it is. LOL
Kirsten's bed and trunk and quilt set are very beautiful. She looks so sweet sleeping in her new bed that even my husband noticed and commented on it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Kirsten's Slate Bag, Doll, Fishing Set, Saint Lucia Tray, and Mama Cat & Kitten are also very cute.
I also liked the candle and book that came with Kirsten's Nightyime Necessities. Unfortunately, the little box is junky and falling apart so all in all I would say that set is not worth the price. But then I think most of these sets are overpriced and I bought them anyway. LOL
What can I say . . . a girl and her toys.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks